Thursday, January 5, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter Swatches

As promised, swatches of the Revlon Lip Butters I own.  Except for one.  I know, what kind of beauty blogger am I.  As I was editing these images, I realized I have one more lip butter.  The one that is missing is Berry Smoothie.  I'm not sure where I placed it, but I will edit this post with a swatch when I find it.  It's one of my favorites, so I hope I didn't lose it.  Click the image for full sized viewing.


And close ups:



I'm still figuring out how to capture lip swatches with my camera.  Like I mentioned before, I don't have a fancy camera, so I need to play around with the settings.  I think I got it though after playing around today.  I will also try to update with lip swatches because with the lip butters, I really feel a lot of these look different and much better on the lips.

3 comments:

  1. looove these! I'll seek them out this weekend

    We can do a photo sesh sometime if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be most awesome. I can't tell you how many blurry lip pictures I have to delete, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can use me as a test agent!

    ReplyDelete