Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Very Late November Favorites



I filmed my November favorites back at the end of November like I was supposed to, but with the holidays and the end of the year being so busy, I never got a chance to edit the video.  The footage is good, except maybe the lighting could be fixed, so I didn't want to waste it.  I thought about combining November and December favorites into an end of the year favorites thing, but I knew the video would end up being like a day long.  In the end, I decided just to edit the footage I had and just throw it up there.  Most of the products are permanent so that you could still get them if you were interested.  I think this is the first time I mention some hair products that I like.  I hope you enjoy the video!

Products mentioned:

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil
Clear Scalp Therapy Shampoo
Clear Scalp Therapy Conditioner (Miss)
Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Palettes - Impressionist and Metropolitan
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eye Shadow - #9
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation - Fiji
Giorgio Armani Maestro Concealer - #3
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes - Fantastic and Stellar
Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder - 02

PS.  I have a December favorites too.  I will upload that as soon as I have time to edit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment