Saturday, January 19, 2013

Neutral Eye Series



A lot of people may think neutral looks are boring, but they are probably the looks that most people wear on a daily basis.  And though they might not be the most awe striking, a well executed neutral look can definitely still turn heads and be absolutely stunning.

I decided to do collection of neutral eye looks and put them together in a playlist on my channel.  This is the first look in the series.  It features two of my favorite neutral eye palettes - NARS Alhambra and NARS Kalahari.  These are rather pricey palettes, but the shadows are absolutely gorgeous.  No worries, I will include drugstore palettes and shadows in future tutorials.

I hope you enjoy the tutorial!

Products Used:

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation - #4.5
Makeup Forever Full Cover Concealer - #7
MAC Select Moisture Concealer - NC20
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NARS Alhambra I (shade on the left)
NARS Kalahari I (shade on left)
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Quad - Neutrals
Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Bone
Giorgio Armani Waterproof Smooth Silk Eye Pencil - #2
Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base
Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Mascara - Black
Chanel Notorious Sculpting Veil for Eyes and Cheeks
Illamasqua Powder Blusher - Naked Rose
Revlon Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie


No comments:

Post a Comment