Monday, November 12, 2012

October 2012 Favorites



Hi everyone!

Another month gone by!  Here are my October favorites.  I know this video is a bit late.  I'm sorry if I sound a little lack-luster.  I think most of my footage came from my 3rd or 4th take because of all the city noise in the background and the bipolar lighting.  It also took a little while before I could find the time to edit the video.  I actually had it filmed and loaded onto my computer since the last week of October.

Anyway, there are quite a few Giorgio Armani beauty products on this past month's favorites because I've been testing a bunch of products from the brand over the last few months.  I must say, I've been very impressed, and that's why they make an appearance in this video.  I also have a few non-GA beauty favorites that I talk about in the latter half of the video.

Here are the products mentioned:

Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation in 4.5
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara (regular original version)
Shiseido Nourishing Mascara Base
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof Eyeshadows in 27 and 28
Giorgio Armani Waterproof Silk Eye Pencils in 1 and 2
Chanel Notorious Sculpting Veil for Eyes and Cheeks
MAC blush in Fleet Fast
Revlon Colorburst lip glosses (Bellini shown in video)
MAC Select Moisture Concealer in NC20

I hope you all had a great month of October!  Here's to a happy and healthy November!

XoxO
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment