Wednesday, December 12, 2012

HAUL! Sephora, Ulta, etc.



Hi everyone!

My latest video is a haul/mini review video. I took advantage of some recent sales and picked up some beauty goodies. Here's what I got:

Tarte Holiday Lip Gloss Set
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup - Shade 3W
Revlon Photoready Primer, Shadow + Sparkle Palettes- Metropolitan and Impressionist
NYX Trio Eyeshadow - Aloha/Mink Brown/Deep Bronze
NYX Powder Blush - Dusty Rose and Pinched
Khroma Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle Complete Face Palette
Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick - Incognito
Guerlain Rouge Automatique - Nahema
Tarte Holiday Amazonian Clay Blush Set
Guerlain Meterorites Compact Powder - Teint Beige 02
Soap & Glory Hand Food hand cream
Giorgio Armani Maestro Eraser Concealer
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eye Shadows - #1 and #27
Sigma Brushes - E55 Eye Shading, F30 Large Powder, F40 Large Angled Contour

 For some reason, I couldn't talk while I was trying to film this video. It took me about four takes to get through this, so sorry about the lighting and if I sound a bit tired. When I started, the sun was up, but it gets dark so fast now!

Hope you all enjoy the video! A late November favorites should follow soon.


xo Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment